안녕하세요 성산(Holy Mountain School) 유치원 입니다!
9월학기 원아 모집합니다,
Toddler, Nursery (애프터스쿨 방과후 학교 UPK등록 받습니다.)
많은 연락 부탁 드립니다^^
PRE UPK Class 8:10 AM to 2:30 PM (Only 4 Years Old)
Nursery & Toddler Class 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (2 Years old to 4Years old)
Time Extend Class 7:30 AM to 7:00 PM (2 Years Old to 5TH Grade)
After School Class 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM (K5 to 5TH Grade)
프레 유피 케이 오전 8시10분 부터 오후 2시30분 까지 (대상:4살)
널서리& 토들러 반 오전 9시부터 오후 3시까지 (대상: 2살부터 4살까지)
시간 익스텐드 반 오전 7시30분 부터 오후 7시까지 (대상 K5 부터 5학년까지)
Our Educational Philosophy:
The environment must be rich in motives which lend interest to activity and invite the child to conduct his own experiences. - Maria Montessori
Holy Mountain School is influenced by the Reggio Emilia approach to learning. We believe that children actively construct knowledge through meaningful interactions of their senses,
ideas, and environment. We provide children with a safe learning environment that stimulates their curiosity and desire to learn. Our classrooms are stocked with manipulatives, or toys that work on the development of color recognition, hand-eye coordination, and motor skills.
Our purpose of education is to equip students to become well-rounded individuals who are eager to learn and grow. We believe that a teacher can have an enormous impact on students during these crucial and formative years. Our staff nurtures social, emotional, physical, and educational growth through an integrated curriculum that involves exciting lessons, class discussions, exercise, imaginative/social play, and art activities.
The teachers role in our classroom is to facilitate the childs learning by providing the necessary support for the students growth. We employ an inquiry based style of teaching.
Our teachers encourage students to become motivated self-directed learners. We reject the idea of teachers as mere providers of information. At Holy Mountain, teachers and students work and collaborate together in the learning process.
We take the role of parents in education as a vital component to learning. We value their input and cooperation by partnering with parents to best assess the student s needs and strengths. We consider home as an important extension to learning.
Literacy: Early Reading/Writing, Reading Readiness, and Phonetic Awareness:
- Daily Read-Aloud to promote literacy and early reading.
- Introduction to print materials such as Weekly Reader
- Understanding verbal expressions can be in written form.
- Introduction to phonics: Learning the sounds a letter makes by recognizing beginning sounds of words.
- Recognize letter sounds, develop handwriting skills, and ability to write own names.
Early Science: Critical Thinking, Reasoning:
- Hands-on experience to enhance children s learning: Planting real flowers and observing their growth, observing live caterpillars become a butterfly, tasting fruits and vegetables
and learning how to distinguish them.
- Observation and inquiry based learning: Formulating a hypothesis, predicting outcomes, and recording their findings.
Early Math: Number Concept, Logical Thinking:
- Introduction to number concepts.
- Learn numbers, counting, more or less, and patterns.
- Meaningful Learning: Children observe where they see and use number concepts and skills in their daily activities.
Arts: Creative & Dramatic Play:
- Express their thoughts and opinions using a variety of materials.
- Foster children s creativity and imagination.
- Encourage imaginative play: Puppet shows, pretend play.
Health Education: Gross Motor Development:
- SPARK Physical Education Curriculum (www.sparkpe.org)
- Conduct daily guided physical activity for a total of one hour.
- Development of gross motor skills through play, dancing, jumping, hopping, run, climb
- Sharing, taking turns, following directions.
- Develop friendly relation to others.
- Understanding and expressing their own emotions (Happy, sad, angry, proud, etc). Learning to handle and express their emotions.
29-49 137th Street Flushing, NY 11354
|Mon||07:00 am - 19:00 pm||Tue||07:00 am - 19:00 pm|
|Wed||07:00 am - 19:00 pm||Thu||07:00 am - 19:00 pm|
|Fri||07:00 am - 19:00 pm|
문의를 하실때 [헤이코리안에서 보고 연락드렸습니다] 라고 말씀하시면 문의가 쉬워집니다 ^^
아이들을 정말 친절하게 잘 돌봐 주시는 곳!
믿고 맡길 수 있는 곳 입니다 ㅎㅎ
우리 애들 셋 모두 맡겼던 곳. 첫 애 때부터 유아 교육 고민이 많았는데 친절히 설명해주시고 연락도 필요할 때마다 자주해주셔서 걱정없이 애들 맡겼습니다. 지금은 이사해서 자주 못뵙지만 애들과의 추억도 많고 항상 감사하고 있습니다.0 Helpful
아이들을 너무 잘 봐주시는거 같아요~
친절하시고 애들이 참 좋아하네요 감사합니다!